• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopykat

MyPTSD Pro
I am not sure where else to post this ( as I don’t w some of my other threads lol) but I just sorta wanted to check in. I know I haven’t been really active the past few weeks. I’ve kinda isolated myself and have been distracting myself w mind numbing tasks or games. I still have some medical stuff coming up next week that I have to address to see if I’m going to need further treatment for my work injury and I realized in a few weeks it’ll be almost a year since I’ve been employed. Been having pain when I breathe and my arm goes numb so they think some nerves are being compressed somewhere but we will see Monday I hope.

I have been semi dealing w the grief of my aunt’s passing and then a few days ago it was the anniversary of my mom’s death, she passed when I was 22.

It’s been tough, there’s days I feel absolutely nothing, parts of days I feel angry and days I feel depressed and days I just can’t identify emotions. I realized too I have been subconsciously turning away from my supports like this group and therapist and I need to not do that before I get stuck in a depression spiral which...they suck I don’t recommend.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has been here and reads and just gives me a safe environment to talk about things. I’m still here, just working my way through crap like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back