• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Christmas cards 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anrish

MyPTSD Pro
Hello there! :D

Look how time is running and Christmas is almost knocking on our doors again! :)

Since some people already asked and because I really loved the exchanges in the past years, I would like to start another Christmas Card exchange 2017.

The idea is simple: Members who would like to participate send me a private message and I will add everyone in one huge Christmas Card message - so we'll be able to exchange postcards. E-cards are also possible, so you can also send me your email-address.

If you do not want to put your address on the envelopes so the receiver won't know who sent the card, it is also fine.

It's about trust because you'll have to send me your name and your address. Only the participating members will know about your name and address.

It takes some faith but I enjoyed the last three times I participated a lot. :laugh:

So, who's in? :)

MyPTSD do not endorse any exchange of private information between members upon this website. I have closed this, as a result. If you want to share your home address or other personal details with another member, who has unknown mental health issues to you, then do so at your own risk, away from this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back