• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Christmas Shopping - Hubs Wants To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade

Confident
This year I decided that dear old hubs gets to do the Christmas shopping. It seems that every year after the shopping is done he always complains about how much money I spent. As he isn't one to wander around in a store he doesn't realize the prices on stuff. So this year he gets the honors and can find out for himself it's not as easy as he thinks.:biggrin:
He went last night after dinner and for what he bought I have a funny feeling that I will be finishing it. He went to my moms last night when he was supposed to be shopping. He went to the mall drove around the parking lot took in all the vehicles in the lot and left without even going in. He then went to moms to kill some time and tried it again. Can't wait to ask him how the shopping went.:biggrin:

Eveidently he is finding out that it isn't easy to get it done as he thought. But kudos to him. Asked him if he wanted me to finish the shopping but he is going to stick it out. In a way I'm glad. Being in a store full of people is not the most comfortable situation for me to deal with.

Terry & I are knocking out the Christmas shopping together. I think that's the best way for us this year. We each have our issues and this way we can get each other thru it-- otherwise, nobody would get anything this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back