• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other Close encounters of the second kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaharaSon

MyPTSD Pro
I was hesitant to let 'er rip on this one. But what the heck. I think I would like most aliens. I'm crazy enough to go up to them, and shake hands them, and chew the fat. They don't threaten my faith. If anything their existance would support it. Hey, it is a big Universe. There's room for all of us. :alien:

This was never reported to anyone. One day, two or three years ago, I was driving my wife home from work late one night, about 12:30am, North Florida. Dark night. There were two other vehicles with us, one in front, one in back. We were all bookin' in the backwoods. Windows were cracked. After we made a bend in the road, we heard what sounded like rounds from a 12 gage shotgun. We couldn't see who was firing cause we were cutting through the the forests of North Florida with tall oaks on both sides and it was dark out. We all slowed down, and as we came upon a slight thinning of the trees our eyes were drawn to two incredibly intensely bright and large orbs, to the right, maybe ten feet off the blacktop. They lit up the night around them. They were vertically in line, one on top of the other. One at tree top height, the other about one hundred feet above that. We could still hear what sounded like shots as we got close. I think we all wanted to get out of there to keep from accidently getting shot as much as anything. We all almost ended up directly under the orbs. The guy behind me in the pickup truck panicked and passed me and the other vehicle, at, at least, 90 miles an hour. Honestly, the whole event spooked my wife and I, just the way it all went down. The human behavior startled us more than anything. We live less than a mile from this whole deal. I don't have nightmares about it, just occassional flashbacks. I think the shots were just from some scared Florida Cracker on the ground. It was kind of an intense experience because we were so close. For all intents and purposes we went under both of them.

I wasn't afraid of these entities, at all, and I don't think anyone reading this account should have any concern, what so ever. They didn't hurt us, at all. They showed no mal intent. If anything, you need to fear humans more. We are so d*mn unstable and unpredictable. If I was an alien, I would justifiably be afraid of humans :rolleyes:

Lol well that's interesting man. One of those situations you'd of had to been there to believe it sounds like.
I personally don't believe in aliens, I always figured a lot of the UFO sightings were top secret Military prototype aircraft.
Or military technology. But I could be wrong. I've just never had that kind of experience myself.

I think the portal at CERN their building is going to create some sort of Half Life 1 experience where it brings through entities from another dimension and we're going to need Gordon Freeman to save the planet from catastrophe. But judging by the symbolism and the 666 in the CERN symbol I'd say if any other dimension life force is brought through their science its demons.

Cern symbol: https://truthernews.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/cern-ii.jpg

Lol well that's interesting man. One of those situations you'd of had to been there to believe it...
LOL. I seriously thought about the possibility that it was some super, super advance USAF technology or something. It definitely is a real possibility. But, looking back on it, it didn't seem like anything humans were capable of creating. Either that, or DARPA is a h*ll of a lot more capable than I would have ever imagined. Personally, I don't think we are alone in the Universe. :alien:. Shalom.

Hell, people into aliens are terrified of the military, man. :hilarious:

It's like one got to explain to them shit is basic alphabets, not selling the humanity to the enemy from the outer space. If there's aliens those fellas believe in, out there, I bet they're having a good laugh at the pathetic of all of us.

(And thanks for the thread. Vonnegut-esque sense of reality? Super f*cking therapeutic for me when the 'basic' evil of people wrecks it.)

Okay, for want of anyone better qualified, I guess I'm the crazy kook!

I've seen three UFO's - two, at night, that I was later able to identify; a lone chinese lantern (I'd never seen one before and thought, WTF!), the ISS (I suspected it was a satellite (honest), though people around me were going crazy!).. and one, in broad daylight, with other witnesses, I'm inclined to believe was two carrierbags tied together, blowing past on a breeze.

I've also, it would seem, been haunted by a poultergeist.. a story for another time.

Perhaps I'm simply influenced by a propensity to 'believe', resulting from an intense interest in anything paranormal or weird - and newsworthy, when I was younger.
I like to think, though, that I possess a logical mindset and am capable of researching 'acceptable' explanations, before I start quoting, "There are more things in heaven and earth..", at anyone who stands still for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back