• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Comfort in commonality amid chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovery4Me

MyPTSD Pro
Many things are very horrid for several States and mine is no exception. I panicked and felt out of control for a moment as we haven’t seen the sun for days, there are new fires, the sky is orange and it is hard to breathe.

But when I came here, I calmed down knowing I am one of the lucky ones among our disaster. I have a home, my faithful companion ? food and the internet in which to touch base. Yet in those moments, the waves of adrenaline is intense as the enemy can not be stopped by me. I am grateful for this site.

Many things are very horrid for several States and mine is no exception. I panicked and felt out of control for a moment as we haven’t seen the sun for days, there are new fires, the sky is orange and it is hard to breathe.

But when I came here, I calmed down knowing I am one of the lucky ones among our disaster. I have a home, my faithful companion ? food and the internet in which to touch base. Yet in those moments, the waves of adrenaline is intense as the enemy can not be stopped by me. I am grateful for this site.
Sorry you are going through all that. Drink lots of water, that's all I can think of to suggest to help you. BV Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Recovery4Me, I'm glad that you find MyPTSD.com as a site that gives you at least some comfort and helps make you feel grateful.

Here in Maine, back in 1947, we had massive fires that burned many towns. But that was way before my time.

I've never experienced fires like the ones you are getting out west. Stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back