Comments please - ESA’s & Family

Yep. So, there’s a lot going on, and you recognise that you’re ready to do the fight/flight thing pretty easily.

Dysregulated responses to stressors are one of the reasons ptsd is a mental illness, and not just a mental ‘thing’.

Empty out your stress cup as much as you can, and be gentle with yourself while you get stable again.

Your dad may be a bit of a dick about your ESA. How you respond to that? May need to wait till you get right with yourself again:)

Is there more to what you say? Because I’m finding it hard to know why your father is lost to you forever when he said a comment that hurt you, heard what you said, and apologised. It sounds like he listened and learned. Which is all we can ask from people.
so either you’re being very harsh on him or there is more to this story?
My father failed to deal with his trauma. His father developed epilepsy from blow to head followed by abusive personalty changes. I have been seizure free 9 1/2 years following craniotomy for access left temporal lobe due bacterial meningitis gites of my brain. Father tried to get in my appt 2018 when the dose of my epileptic drug dose was being at reduced. Creditors called him. I had paid all fees for chap 13 bankruptcy. Filed 2/18. I got an order of protection against him. Last bankruptcy pymt 1/24. He has long history of depression bullying control etc,

Yep. So, there’s a lot going on, and you recognise that you’re ready to do the fight/flight thing pretty easily.

Dysregulated responses to stressors are one of the reasons ptsd is a mental illness, and not just a mental ‘thing’.

Empty out your stress cup as much as you can, and be gentle with yourself while you get stable again.

Your dad may be a bit of a dick about your ESA. How you respond to that? May need to wait till you get right with yourself again:)
My father now only receives emails from me all superficial

I am the financial support only for me myself my dogs. If I have a seizure is life changing for all of us.9 ÷ plus years strict medical compliance at risk

My husband is retired. No income of his own. I have a power and control issue here as well

Do not have realistic plan or attanable goal for my own housing

Back