• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Complex PTSD - Scared and Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklady

Confident
Hello everyone,

I have been reading here for awhile now. I have been diagnosed with complex ptsd. left a very violent boyfriend and still trying to deal with aftermath. it has been a few years, just seem to be getting worse instead of better. I have been going to psychologist, but she wants me to also see a psychiatrist for meds. Last psychiatrist I had "fired" me because I asked too many questions about meds. I dont know. This time of year is always a bad time for me. Not sure how much more I can take. Feeling very lost and can't seem to focus on anything

Holidays are not so hot for me either, and focus? I forgot what that was! We all feel a bit lost at times but I am sure the board will welcome you with open arms and help you know you are not alone. Welcome aboard.

Welcome canucklady. Glad you decided to post. Me too.. holidays, and certain other times of the year are very difficult. This board is a great place, I'm sure you will find support here.

Hi Canuck, welcome aboard and glad you decided to say hi. I will chat more with you later, just dealing with a new birth at the moment.

Beatle Bailey

Hello Canucklady
I hope you can find a way thru all this stuff going on in your head ,,,I know from expieriencehow ruff it gets ,, I'm also new here and hope for some help from this site ,, Hang on Please ,, ther is always hope ,, even if we can't se it ,, Ive bin hanging on for 30 som old yrs ,,
Beatle Bailey pardon the spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back