• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Confused and depressed

Punky143

MyPTSD Pro
I've felt different in the last couple of weeks. I will point out that I have "parts" DID and it's not common for them to all feel eerily similar.
Snippet flashbacks occur, some of my difficult parts blurted a secret out during session and was not planned. I just feel like I have no energy, no real friends, disgusting, little to no appetite, embarrassed, ashamed, and wondering more often what the other side looks like.

some of my difficult parts blurted a secret out during session and was not planned.
No parts here, but I’ve done that, saying something I don’t mean to say… and getting a CRUSHING response (hello massive symptom spike!) that lasts for days/weeks.

It’s always temporary. But always brutal.

Looking at it as a symptom spike? Is one of the things that helps me. Oh. This. Again. Faaaaaawk.

Okay! How can I start shifting gears OUT of this headspace / start moderating symptoms downward?

Back