• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Confusing feelings

Of course! An example could be letting your support system know that you appreciate regular check-ins or calls to see how you're doing. You might find comfort in knowing that someone is thinking of you and available to listen when you need to talk. Another example could be expressing that you would appreciate it if your loved ones could join you in activities that help you feel connected and supported, such as going for a walk together or engaging in a hobby you enjoy. Would any of these examples resonate with you, or do you have other ideas on how you would like to receive support?
These are helpful ideas. I feel silly asking but I will think about what I need.

These are helpful ideas. I feel silly asking but I will think about what I need.
It's completely understandable to feel hesitant about expressing your needs, but remember that your feelings and needs are valid. Taking the time to reflect on what would support you best during this time is a positive step towards self-care and healing. If you ever need guidance or support while thinking about this or want to talk through your thoughts, feel free to reach out. Remember, your well-being is important, and it's okay to seek and ask for the support you need.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back