• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Conplex ptsd and infertility.

helen anna

New Here
that title is me, it's who I am, I met my husband at 17, the day before my 18th birthday we got engaged and I married him at 19, he truly is my soulmate, we decided to start trying for a baby on our wedding night, for us we didn't want to have a child out of wedlock, there is nothing wrong with it, we just decided for us we had to be married before we started trying, I married in 1996, so 23 years we have been trying for a baby with no luck, we've done all things to try and have a child yet my arms are still empty, we even tried to adopt/foster but we're turned down because I have complex PTSD, on my 16th birthday a lad in the tiny village we lived in asked if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend and I said yes, I wish with everything that I said no, he said he was *teaching* me to have sex that involved him placing a knife inside me and moving it around, so I learned quickly to not move during sex, he gave me weekends off but raped me five days a week, I was a virgin before I met him, and that's the reason I have ptsd, he did so much more to me but I'm new here so I will start slowly, I'm now very happily married, he's my soulmate and is always here for me, through the nightmares, the flashbacks and my horrible temper, I can fly off the handle over such a small thing, with the PTSD and add infertility I feel worthless, like less of a woman, I'm starting to get the help I need to become the person I know is fighting to come out, I'm just starting with my 4th therapist in just over three year's, I started doing DBT training which worked wonders but then I got a new therapist who didn't agree with the work so I had to stop, even though I had just paid £75 for the DBT book and the work book, then I did trauma book work, that was a waste of everyone's time, and not they are hoping I can do the light treatment where I follow a flashing light while saying what happened to me, I'm currently moving mental health teams from one district to another, I'm hoping that one day I can be the woman I know is inside fighting to be heard and seen...one day

Back