• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Created art and sent it to brooklyn art library

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnD

MyPTSD Pro
Today I mailed a notebook that I bought from Brooklyn Art Library, back to the Art Library. It will be digitalized and a part of the exhibition.

The pages are filled with my pain of living with PTSD and dissociation. It was nice to get it out.

I am proud that I met the deadline and that I put myself out there.

I have ordered a new notebook and we'll see what I put in it.

Wow. Just wow. @AnD you are an inspiration. Thank you for being there.

I can’t...

Thank you for being so supportive, always supportive. You have such a kind heart. I can't draw either, but I did it anyway.

Congratulations. What a wonderful and self-caring accomplishment. I would love to see it someday.
Thank you, so much for your kind and loving words. I wish that you are having a wonderful day and that you one day can see it too.

Thats wonderful :) congratulations in taking such good care of yourself.
Thank you for taking the time and congratulate me. Thank you!

Proud of you too, I can imagine it must feel sort of liberating?
Dear @Bearlinda thank you for saying that you are proud. I am too. It feels nice, liberating and like a gift to myself.

If it's not too personal/revealing, you could post a link to the thing I guess.
What an awesome thing to do. Congrats, again. I'm in awe.
Thank you very much for saying this. It means a lot to me that you want to congratulate me. I might post a link when it comes up. The art is not very artistic or pretty, but one day I might get there :)

Congratulations! That is so awesome. I hope that there is a way for us to see if you are willing to share.
Thank you so much for writing to me and cheering me on. Feels wonderful to be seen. Maybe I will share my art, this was my first try so the result is clumsy, but I am still proud.

Thank you, guys for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back