• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Study Cyberbullying Linked to Increased Depression and PTSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

myptsd

MyPTSD Pro
Cyberbullying had the impact of amplifying symptoms of depression and post-traumatic stress disorder in young people who were inpatients at an adolescent psychiatric hospital, according to a new study. The study addressed both the prevalence and factors related to cyberbullying in adolescent inpatients.
CU8pTwm5P40

Dead Link Removed

Hey @somerandomguy .... relevant to what we are talking about ?

I was lucky enough to be too old to experience this as a child. It absolutely was a retraumatisation element after my disclosing and after development of PTSD and it seems bizarre to me that it’s not taken seriously. How we speak to people is important... we know this. I fail so often at meeting standards I would like to but I know words can cause incredible damage. And the prevailing culture. Shudder.

Cyberbullying had the impact of amplifying symptoms of depression and post-traumatic stress disorder in young people who were inpatients at an adolescent psychiatric hospital, according to a new study. The study addressed both the prevalence and factors related to cyberbullying in adolescent inpatients.
CU8pTwm5P40

Dead Link Removed
I was.the victim of cyber bullying and it was really upsetting. They can f*ck off. C*nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back