• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Des-iii test given twice (dissociative experiences scale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punky143

MyPTSD Pro
Is it normal to of had this rating/scale done a year ago and my T is giving it to me again? Do you think its to see if progress was made and where or, since my memory is crap for most everything but not of other stuff...sometimes my parts have entirely different things to share so a lot gets lost but is that the point right there? My parts haven't lessened or even go away. They can't, their part of a family who has stayed together since the very beginning. I have DDnos amongst other damming dx but oh well. Thanks

I've done the scale a few times.
Do you think its to see if progress was made and where or, since my memory is crap for most everything but not of other stuff...sometimes my parts have entirely different things to share so a lot gets lost but is that the point right there?
This seems reasonable.

I'd suggest asking her what her goals are with the scale.

I don’t think you can have DID and DDNOS as they’re both on the dissociative spectrum. I’d question those diagnoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back