1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did he rape her?

Discussion in 'Sexual Assault' started by Idknyself17, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Idknyself17

Idknyself17 New Member

So my friend was drinking with her boyfreind and they have consensual sex and they had sex while she was drunk but at one point she dozed off for a minute while having consensual sex and when she woke up she saw her boy friend was trying to wake her up while still inside her and she wanted to see what would happen if she pretended to be alseep and he tried opening her eye lids and calling her name trying to see if she was awake and when she didnt respond after about 30 seconds and he thought she was alseep he just continued having sex with her for about another minute until he came...

she was drunk and the sex was consensual up until where she dozed off and then he thought she was asleep and for the last minute he belived she was sleeping or passed out. She told me she asked him after if he thought she was alseep and he said he thought she was. Did he rape her or is it just a big breach of trust?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. EveHarrington

EveHarrington _______ in progress. Premium Member

OMG NO!

She consented, not rape.

I don’t even think it’s a breach of trust. She consented and had sex with her. Just because she fell asleep means nothing.

And who in this scenario out of the three of you had PTSD?

Fadeaway likes this.
  4. Idknyself17

Idknyself17 New Member

Yes but she fell asleep and he knew she was asleep amd kept on going

5. Idknyself17

Idknyself17 New Member

She does

6. Friday

Friday Raise Hell Moderator

No, that's not rape. It might be a dick move -on both their parts- But It's not only consensual sex all the way, as told, but pretending to be asleep and actually being asleep? 2 totally different things. It also may only be a dick move on her part, as he actually stopped when she dozed off, & only continued again once she woke up and started playing games.

Please, however, do read this thread that's pinned to the top of the Sexual Assault SubForum
    Are you wondering if you were raped? read this first.

7. Idknyself17

Idknyself17 New Member

Yes but he thought she was alseep and finished either way while he thought she was completly sleeping and she have ptsd

Yes but she asked him after and he thought she was completly asleep so if that is considered rape si is this

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  8. EveHarrington

EveHarrington _______ in progress. Premium Member

Doesn’t matter if she was asleep. She consented.

Lots of people love to be f*cked while asleep. I’m one of them.

I don’t think there is any law on the books anywhere saying it’s rape if one partner consents and then falls asleep in the middle.

If she has PTSD from something else, then advise her to not get black out drunk and have sex.

9. Friday

Friday Raise Hell Moderator

Being asleep, tea allegories aside, does not instant-sexual-assault make.

It can be sexual assault, but it not only doesn't have to be, but a lot of couples actually enjoy a lot of different versions of not-fully-conscious sex. From being woken out of a dead sleep with a blowjob in the morning instead of an alarm clock, to "dream-sex" where one or both people start out very much asleep (and neither may fully wake up for the entirely of the act), to the passing in and out of very drunk sex, or autoerotic asphyxiation.

Couples have a lot of very different rules as to what's fair play in the bedroom.

Nowhere in your story did your friend revoke consent. At best she got playful, & at worst she decided to trick her boyfriend into a test that he may or may not have passed/failed.

She was fully capable of revoking consent, at any time, with pretty reasonable expectation of that being honored. I MIGHT have said no, isn't saying no. I was PRETENDING to be asleep, isn't actually being asleep (although, again, that's not against the rules for millions and millions of people... And there's no mention of that being a rule inside their relationship in the telling of this story).

10. joeylittle

joeylittle ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ All howl, no bite Administrator Generous $250+

Why are you here, asking about this?

Has she been diagnosed with PTSD?

Does she say this event where she was testing her boyfriend caused it?

Fadeaway and TreeHugger like this.
  11. FragileGlass

FragileGlass Active Member

This would be called entrapment on account of your friends part for pretending to sleep to see what he would do. Consent was given! End of story.

Fadeaway and mumstheword like this.
Show Sidebar