• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Disabled friendly/resourceful places to live..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptSpalding

New Here
I have a ssdi disability for various things physical and my cptsd, bpd...we can all help each other if you want by naming states, citys, towns that are disabled friendly with good resources and good cost of living...Ohio defiantly number 1, I lived in west Columbus very helpful very cheap living with disabled and homeless help... also I lived in Massachusetts and NY the help is good IF U CAN GET IT the waiting lists are crazy and they look at every nook of your life and want paper trail to back every thing you write down and are quick to cut benefits or programs even food pantrys will cut you right off over nite with any discrepancies or oversights...florida central florida and tampabay i lived also and same deal as NY/MA good resources IF U CAN FIND THEM but you have thousands waiting for the same help..cost of living in MA,NY,FL is expensive but in florida if you drive u can always find good deals...so far now living in wisconsin and the help is decent and come as u are society here but very expensive seems to be a credit everything state like most except the midwest or deep south...all of these states except have great publiransportation except for florida they have it in selcet towns,citys and limited hours or distances

the healthcare is decent for the midwest so far more understanding down to earth but like i said the northern east coast and florida is mostly about $

North carolina, and PA resources were real bad the understanding was terrible depends i think they might be a few countys in each that are better but i didnt stay long in either place

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back