• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Disassociation or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joud

Hi

I'm really confused cause I don't really know if I have depersonalization & derealization or something else... since almost 3 months after a shock event in my life I'm started feeling like my house, my work place, my street my family, friends and every single place I visited before strange and first time I went there.

And also my memories and everything in my life like doesn't happened and also music i loved and every detail in my life...myself my personality like not myself anymore... and also that i feel that everything around me is weird and like im not living in life and environment around me like trees and everything so strange! It's like I forget what normal is and who I was as a person before..

And also related my sensation of weather and environment and seasons?
And when I talk it's not seem like me
And my head like it's not mine
Feeling like I'm not here...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of things it could be, caused by even more things.

- Do you have PTSD? Or any other diagnosed condition?

- Have you seen a doctor to rule out medical causes? (Infection, head trauma, allergies/autoimmune, tumors, o2 saturation, blood glucose &/or diabetic issues, hormone imbalance, malnutrition, etc.). <<< If you haven’t seen a doctor? Do so, regardless of any psych diagnosis.

- Started or stopped any meds recently? (Within the past 3-6mo)

- Been eating/sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back