• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Do you use the light or the dark theme on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the light one, I just changed it to the dark one to check which I liked cos I'm pretty sure mine has always been light, but nope, light wins. What about you?

I use the light one, I just changed it to the dark one to check which I liked cos I'm pretty sure mine has always been light, but nope, light wins. What about you?
I use the dark one. The light one kills my eyes. I tend to use dark themes everywhere when available.

When I swap back to the light one however I’m just caught by how weird it is too! And I get back to the dark :P.

Light.

I use dark on my tablet, so when I accidentally click the 💡, all I see is a slate black screen with murky avatars. A screenshot will show me what’s actually on my page if I’ve scrolled, or I can go into my settings and turn my tablet light instead of dark, to find the black cat at night button, now lit up just fine. Both are cumbersome. Tapping blindly usually works faster, just from basic muscle memory.

I use a tweak called Nebulae which thank goodness lets me control most colors. I find the stock or light theme impossible to look at on my iPhone. The dark is better but my own theme is much better than that. Dark blue background and light blue letters I find soothing .

I use a tweak called Nebulae which thank goodness lets me control most colors. I find the stock or light theme impossible to look at on my iPhone. The dark is better but my own theme is much better than that. Dark blue background and light blue letters I find soothing .
Ah that's quite cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back