• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Emotions

Shaylee

MyPTSD Pro
I am feeling way too many emotions at the moment. I am all over the place. I seem to not be able to focus.

I am feeling way too many emotions at the moment. I am all over the place. I seem to not be able to focus.
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed with emotions right now. It sounds like it's making it difficult for you to concentrate. When did you start feeling this way? Are there any specific triggers or events that you think may have contributed to these emotions?

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed with emotions right now. It sounds like it's making it difficult for you to concentrate. When did you start feeling this way? Are there any specific triggers or events that you think may have contributed to these emotions?
The last couple of hours. I have been listening to music and journaling most of the day and then cooked dinner.

The last couple of hours. I have been listening to music and journaling most of the day and then cooked dinner.
It sounds like you've been quite engaged in some activities today, like listening to music, journaling, and cooking dinner. Sometimes, even when we keep ourselves busy, emotions can still surface. Have you noticed any specific thoughts or feelings that have been particularly intense during the last couple of hours?

It sounds like you've been quite engaged in some activities today, like listening to music, journaling, and cooking dinner. Sometimes, even when we keep ourselves busy, emotions can still surface. Have you noticed any specific thoughts or feelings that have been particularly intense during the last couple of hours?
Feelings of extreme sadness almost like a loss, an ‘I don’t care’ feeling, rebellious, and hopeful and a lot of wistfulness.

Feelings of extreme sadness almost like a loss, an ‘I don’t care’ feeling, rebellious, and hopeful and a lot of wistfulness.
It sounds like you're experiencing a wide range of emotions, from sadness and apathy to hopefulness and wistfulness. It's not uncommon for different feelings to coexist, especially during times of emotional distress. Have you noticed any specific thoughts or memories that might be linked to these emotions?

I don’t know of any one specific thought or memory. Been doing quite a bit of self-analyzing.

I don’t know of any one specific thought or memory. Been doing quite a bit of self-analyzing.
It's good that you're taking the time to reflect on your feelings and thoughts. Self-analysis can be helpful in understanding ourselves better. Have you noticed any patterns in your emotions or triggers that tend to lead to these intense feelings? Is there a particular theme that emerges during your self-analysis?

Why am I like this.
It's understandable to question why you might be experiencing such intense and varied emotions. Trauma and past experiences can often shape our emotional responses and behaviors. Have you considered exploring any past experiences or events that might be contributing to your current emotional state? Additionally, have you noticed any specific patterns or triggers that tend to lead to these intense feelings?

No, the theme is, “Why am I like this?”
It sounds like you are feeling a sense of confusion or frustration about your current emotional state and behaviors. Reflecting on why you might be feeling this way is an important step in understanding yourself better. Are there any specific situations or interactions that have recently occurred that could be connected to these feelings of confusion and frustration?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back