Ending therapy – and how to do it in the least painful way possible!

barefoot

Sponsor
Thanks @Movingforward10 , appreciate that.

I think my mum, now my friend, and the stuff with T....I think it's all bringing up lots of feelings of loss and grief and that it's all getting tangled up somehow. Not sure how to untangle it all. Don't think I can right now.

Movingforward10

MyPTSD Pro
Thanks @Movingforward10 , appreciate that.

I think my mum, now my friend, and the stuff with T....I think it's all bringing up lots of feelings of loss and grief and that it's all getting tangled up somehow. Not sure how to untangle it all. Don't think I can right now.
That is a lot of loss and grief to process.
Maybe now isn't the right time to process but just to grieve and manage through this painful time. Knowing you feel these feelings is really positive, even though they may be so raw.

scout86

MyPTSD Pro
Hang in there @barefoot ! That IS a lot. Really sorry about ALL the losses. Sudden and unexpected presents it's own kind of challenge.
.I think it's all bringing up lots of feelings of loss and grief and that it's all getting tangled up somehow. Not sure how to untangle it all. Don't think I can right now.
Ending therapy can be seen as kind of a "loss". I can see how all this might be entangled and hard to sort out. I hope that, down the road, it's something you and your T can work on and that it will be a benefit. Meanwhile, take good care of yourself!