• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Enlighten me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan

MyPTSD Pro
For my first blog I decided to write my first and only published poem. I think it must've been influenced by my PTSD. What do you guys think?

Where is my Buddha?
Where is my light?
Where are my angels
that come in the night?
Where is my saviour?
Where is my hope?
Where is my invite
to drink with the Pope?
Where is my sunlight?
Where is my day?
Why does my God
seem so far away?
Where are the answers?
Where is the love?
Why can I not reach
the stars up above?
What is the truth?
What are the lies?
I've searched the world over,
but see only skies!
Where is my harmony,
spirit and peace?
It all seems so close,
yet too far to reach!
...Enlighten me!

Awesome...I posted some in my diary but they wer rather depressing. I wrote them when I was about 15...I almost didn't post them then...I just got the courage and posted...I have nothing to be ashamed of. This was more optomistic...good for you!

Thanx Pandora. This was actually written when I was in my Zen phase. I wish I was still in that phase but PTSD finally kicked my ass right out of it. I still have my Zen books and I intend to read them again... someday.LOL Anyway I hope I can find enlightenment eventually so I can share my wisdom with the world.LOL Til then I guess I'll struggle like everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back