• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Errands, workshop, doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteraven

MyPTSD Pro
So...I'm off this week and I had a ton of things - mostly just errand-type stuff - planned. I took the week because I have a workshop Fri, Sat, and Sun for a course I've just started. But after the first couple of days, I didn't think it'd be a very productive week. I had a therapy appt on Monday that did not go well at all and a massage appt that made me sick (physically). But now that it's Thursday, I'm pretty happy with the week.

I went to the doctor, was extremely anxious about going, but it went pretty well. And I got all my bloodwork back and, except for a dangerously low Vit D level (which did not surprise me), everything was really good.

Yesterday I went to the museum and had a great time. Today, I ran several errands and did 5 huge loads of laundry at the laundromat - all the quilts and blankets and rugs I've been meaning to do for months.

I didn't cancel the workshop, so I'm attending that all weekend.

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back