• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ever Get a Call and Nobody On The Other End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhlilbit

Confident
has anyone ever gotten a phone call and noone is on the other side? I just got one and i have caller id so i called the number back twice and got a message that the number had been disconected , so i called the operator she said the number was a fl. number but couldent give me any more info. so i looked the number up on a reverce number web site and there i 0 records for that number . no big deal except when i was trying to get on va service connection for my ptsd i got death threats from that area code. i know you probibly think im just paranoid but my sister, my daughter, my son, and my brother have all witnessed the va and police harrassing and messing with me. this has gone on for 26 years getting worse every year. ok its stuped i know that im still alive. but how can i get better if this dosent stop.:dont-know
so im crazy!!!!!

I've had those kind of calls. Often they are cold calling automated sales calls that get disconnected before they get through. You know the kind 'you have won a holiday in ______ please dial _____ to claim your prize'. Scams like that.

I would say that anxiety/paranoia is a natural response, given your past and what happened. A normal response to an outside of normal experience, bullying and harassment.

I don't know what the situation is with you, here in the UK we can ask BT r whoever the phone company is to track suspect callers/numbers, and if need be have them intercepted/blocked.

I would suggest that you talk about what's going on with your doc and/or therapist, reality check as much as you can - it doesn't have to be the worst case scenario. Although I do understand about fearing the worst case...
And remember that you have rights, and can contact your phone company if need be.

well i went to my apt at the va today and of coures im not in a very good mood. i hate going there. they gave me 3 meds to lower my bp and my bp is normal. my heat rate is high 117 ,108 and 2 differrent antidepressent and zanax oh yea and 2 vitamins. i dont know about all this. they wouldnt do anything for my ms . they want to do there own tests. after they had me go pay for all my tests and records. i was told they wont use those they will have to do there own tests again.:dont-know oh and how can you test positve for:pot: in the urine but not the blood even when you dont smoke it? never heard of such bull ----.

there were some things that they did when i took the urine they sent me to a different room to pee in the cup noone watched me and they had me put my urine in a different place than your supposed to. yesterday i went in the lab bathroom still no one watched me and i put it in the lab door. i havent smoked in over a year and i kicked out my ex husband becouse he wouldnt stop and smoked in my house. while i was waiting for my apt. the desk clirks were joking i guess with one of the patients that if he didnt stop the would put him on the list as a trouble maker. I was told a while back that i was just a trouble maker becouse i complained when i was miss treated.
i dont know how i will ever trust them. i know they didnt want to give me my service connection and feel like they are trying to take it away from me.
the coast guard was the ones who introduced me to marajuana and i didnt smoke much when i did until my ex who i met in boot camp and i got back togeather after 17 years then i still didnt do it much just when i couldnt eat. stress caused me to loose alot of wait when i got down to 96lbs i didnt know what else to do. now i know i would loose my benefts i stay away form everyone i know who uses. oh well i guess what ever will be will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back