• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Excellent Trauma Program!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfirewildone

MyPTSD Pro
I want to let everyone know of a place of Hope Love & Nuturing of Growth!!!! It is Del Amo Hospital in Torrence. CA [USA] It has the reputation of being a national trauma center....I attended there Dec. '04 and April '05....Within a short time I felt so completely loved and accepted without any qualifications!! If you are able to stand up to a somewhat rigorous program this is the place for you!!!! You are expected to do your 'homework' ...and present your issues..work...growth...in the group setting//////// They will do an assessment over the phone and insurance inquiry.. Being a private hospital a if you don't have insurance you're out of luck....If you are from CA they will take the CA Medicaid...If this criteria is not available to you Private Insurance or Self-pay are the only options they will accept////// The BEST feature is the Anger Wall...basically you have the option to throw clay balls at a metal surface to get your Anger Out physically,emotionally etc. This is excellently guided by a therapist during Anger Management Group....I found it such a HUGE way to release my hidden rage!! I had wanted for a long time to throw something.. make noise ....and yell whatever I wanted to at my abuser!!! I got that opportunity!!! I really got to :kickass: safely and without ending up with legal difficulties [Also very IMPORTANT!!]....this could be the place for you!!!! If interested contact me....I can get you their phone # and answer you questions....I am also willing to give you more specifics about the Trauma Program :wink: If you can cover your expenses....GO FOR IT!!!!!!! :thumbs-up :thumbs-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back