• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feel Like I'm Losing My Mind, Kind Of Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodge

MyPTSD Pro
I'm not sure where to put this.

For the last hour or so, I've been in some kind of weird state I can't remember experiencing before.
I feel overloaded.
I feel like I can't comprehensd anything or take anything in.
Going to the ER isn't out of the question.
I'm not having a physical anxiety attack, breathing's fine.
It's just my brain feel so weird, like it can hardly function.
I probably had too much coffee this morning.
Then I discovered a project for work started earlier today and I had totally not kept track of it starting today. Realizing that escalated this whole thing for me.

I found an old bottle of Ativan and took 0.25 mg 20 minutes ago.
I told hubby about all this.
If I'm not better in 25 minutes he'll take me to the ER.

I feel a smidgen better after starting this thread.
I'm kind of leery of even going outside as I feel so disoriented.

Yes, it could be the start of a panic attack. Yes, I remember when I first started getting panic attacks, the top of my head would like feel like it was going to come off. This is similar. I haven't had that symptom in decades. My breathing's still fine.

I have put a lot of pressure on myself lately.

I've had to get documents together for our taxes to get done on Thurs. I have to send in my Medicaid renewal form and docs this week.

Okay, maybe it isn't all set in stone. We have till the 18th to get our taxes done. If I can't get it together to get my renewal form done in time, I can call my caseworker and explain why. It's not the endof the world, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back