• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling aggravated

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntrymom08466

Confident
I don't know what is going on. I had to have a biopsy on my breast this morning. Kind of feel like it was pointless. It was about pea sized and they had trouble finding it. They just numbed the area so no anesthesia but for some reason I'm feeling kind of aggravated/angry. I won't know results until maybe next wed. I don't why I am feeling this way. Feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I think it's a normal reaction to a stressful event. So it's ok to feel this way about this. I know that doesn't help, but maybe realizing that it's ok to feel this will help you to not stress so much about your reaction and try to help you work on calming measures to cope with it. I hope that makes sense.

Sorry you are going through this. As much as it's unsettling, I agree with everyone else: a health uncertainty is very likely to trigger all sorts of difficult emotions.
Are there kind and caring things you can plan for yourself whilst you wait for the results?

It does help to know it's ok to feel like this. I guess I'm angry somewhat that it's happening at all you know. And it being small that I shouldn't make a big deal of it. But its still unsettling. And everyone saying its going to fine. Its nothing. Thats what they said when I had to go for the targeted Ultrasound because there was something. I mean I don't really need a reaction from people. Just to listen and be there I guess idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back