• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feeling Pooh - Down, Dark and Cloudy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh

New Here
you know what I mean .. feeling pooh .. feeling dark .. cloudy .. spiritless .. lack of energy .:wall:

Oh Pooh,

That's normal for everyone, I think, just you guys feel it more intensly and more often. I don't know from which part of the world you come from but it is, surprisingly, a lovely winters day here in Melbourne, Aus. So I'm gonna send you some of that sunshine to build up your serotonin levels.

I think there is quite a bit of us living here in the dark. (where's that "in the dark" smilie?) I go in and out of the dark often. Less now, but I know where you are coming from. It will lift. It will lift and light will shine again. Have faith that it will. I've thought many times that I'd be in this slump forever...but it does lift.

Be good to yourself pooh. And welcome to this board...:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back