• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Feeling unloved today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never_falter2

MyPTSD Pro
Backstory: My guy works a lot and often is away for weeks in a row, but now he had a few days off and family members were babysitting our kids for two days so we could have some couples time. Today is our national holiday and we planned to do something with the kids.

Day one: He seemed to be in a grumpy mood, we have a homegym, so he trained there and behaved like a man who does not want to be bugged by me, later watched tv, sunblinds down, asked me if I wanted to join him. We talked a bit about the movie, things people we know did and so on, he was actually nice. I asked homie we could do something nice the next day. He said „sure“.

Day two: Actually the same. In the evening he told me he had been feeling „empty“ but now he was better and promised that we would do something cool with the kids the next day.

Day three: actually the same. I had the kids.

Day four: your national holiday. He asked the relatives if they could take the kids. He did so without even asking me. We are not going to do anything. He went to train in the gym. I complained about his behaviour and he told me to join him and ask me why I did not join him before. Well, because he behaved as if I was an annoyance and he can be an ass in the gym and I did not feel like being insulted by him.

I am unhappy about this, very unhappy and the next time he has a few days off I want to do something interesting. Of course something he enjoys to but with him.

I even would like to train with him if he was not such an ass in the gym... but if you suck at something in the gym and he is not in a good mood he will actually start to harass you and tell you that you are lazy and just not working hard enough, stuff like this.

Please help. I feel like he does not even like me sometimes.

Reminded him that I wanted to do something? I think he does know, but he he does not care. I guess. I am not sure what is going on on his mind. One of his „brothers“ is sick, has been for quite a while but he just learned recently and I think he was sad about this... but I asked him and he said he was okay and did not want to talk about it and never mentioned it again.

And he is working too much and needs to readapt to marriage.

Reminded him that I do not want to be verbally abused in the gym? I think he knows, because last time we worked out together and he called me useless and lazy I cried and runned outside. He followed me and seemed to be really struggling to understand what was going on on my mind, hugged me and told me that he did not actually want to insult me... and he said „You know me, would I want to wish to insult you or put you down?“... because in his opinion it is not insulting.

Actually I have feel insulted by him before in the gym and out for example when I am cleaning and told him and he promised me to watch it, but has insulted me again and again, by calling me things like dirty and lazy. He does not mean it like this.
I am not sure if I am being to sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back