• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...f*ck the negative ones. I haven't given up yet on believing the positive ones....But at the moment , not sure what I believe about anything.....except stop the f*ck ing circus, and kick me off in a commune. (:).
If I am my feelings right now....I must be a pretty sick and twisted guy...

@WishfulThinking123 id take numbness any day! I can't feel "good" without getting overwhelmed. I'm too emotional for anyone to want to have anything to do with me (except my mom, at least she has motherly love for me.)

Feelings are simply that...just feelings...they aren't facts. Learning how to recognize and navigate them, then figuring out your own functional flow, especially if it in any way goes against the "normal" flow, is where it gets tricky, especially after a lifetime of being conditioned to suit the desires and expectations of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back