• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Finished sophomore year of college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syd.vicious

Learning
Last week I finished my finals for my second year of college. I think I did pretty good. I’m expecting all A’s and one B in my honors class. Being a student in a pandemic has not been easy. Also a student in the middle of recovering traumatic memories and starting new medication and therapy. I guess I’ve been really hard on myself this semester for not putting 100% into school but looking back I did the best I could with the circumstances I’ve been dealt this semester. I’ve had panic attacks in classes and pulled all nighter’s before tests because of flashbacks. But we made it and I am proud of that!

that is an incredible accomplishment! you should be very proud of yourself. university is not easy and you were able to achieve good grades despite all of these additional stressors in your life. 🎉🥳👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

I guess I’ve been really hard on myself this semester for not putting 100% into school but looking back I did the best I could with the circumstances I’ve been dealt this semester.
I'm glad you can see that you've been working on school through some very challenging stressors - and you made it through! Major congratulations, well-done 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back