• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

First world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @Chris-duck I got that & DID problems, as in literally writing differently depending mindset.

The amount of times I have to re-do my sig is so time wasting I was thiis close to ask if they want it in blood with perfectly good smile, just so they *do* have reasons to stare at me weird. >.>

No excuses for it for me other than I no longer write long hand every day where as I used to. If it’s been a while I feel a bit odd. I even changed signature when I was married so was a fully fledged adult, and thought hard about how to sign and that my nick name ( which I am known by so much that it’s listed along side my birth name on wedding license so no one could say I was not being open about it ! ) and given name are used in different situations - tax man? Given name , accountant ? Nickname !

Last time I signed something? I signed in my devilbedamned maiden name and given name- As if I were ‘trying to be grown up’ . It was a signature I haven’t used since - well, just after I was at school.

Lol, at least Mr. Mee isn't confused though, that's some honesty right there :p

And hey, some old names are the best names. Reckon it's a very grown up thing to be able to look back, and claim that youth, instead of pretending one was always old and wis... does it say whiskey? ... wise.

Hmm first world problem; my new car is being paint protected and I’m annoyed that I’ll have to walk home from work in the rain. Don’t get any more first world than that?

It’s not really bothering me though to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back