• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Medical Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumors

MyPTSD Pro
Oh my gosh... I have the flu. So does my kid...type A. 103 fever and I feel like ass. I am not done Xmas shopping, I haven't wrapped a single present, and I have a house full of people coming Monday. Oh lord... I need to start praying now for a complete healing...tomorrow! I started Tamiflu and so did my child. My husband is taking it to try and prevent it. I just don't have time to be sick. Work is crazy! I need to work through Saturday. Ugh.

I’m super sick now too, not the flu but a fever and I feel awful lol, just trying to get through the holidays and a fever doesn’t help matters much, here’s hoping we’ll all feel a bit better soon :hug:

We are just finishing getting over it. All five of us got it. Three of us yesterday morning. We had the stomach bug which I suppose is not the same but, nothing got done yesterday. A few things got done today but nobody is up to speed by any means. It wouldn't be Christmas without the stomach bug lol. Hope you feel better!

I hope that you feel better soon. I imagine how lousy you are feeling and with the pressures mounting have you thought about rescheduling because you are so sick and your child is sick? I am sure they woud all understand and as to the wrapping of the presents, I feel for you there. Can you get a friend to help you wrap them? Can you get easy prepared foods to serve just this one time. Anything that you can come up with to simplify things for you? I wish you health and healing soon.

I feel for you because last winter I was very, very sick and could not do anything. I had to ask a friend to go food shopping for me and I was housebound for a week.

I am guessing that you really are that sick and you need to be healing and resting right now especially. I hate it when the kids get sick because it is so much harder on them. I feel for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back