• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General For you Anthony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

MyPTSD Pro
Hi Anthony you must have broad shoulders! You are doing great taking on this forum it must be hard and challenging to have PTSD as well as cop a bit of flak every now and then. Make sure you dont let it get you down you are doing great and thank you to yourself and Kerri Anne for being there!
Jen

Thanks Jen, much appreciated. Yer... with the amount of nonsense some individuals wish to empart upon here and disrupt those who really do want support and help, my teflon coating is getting thicker to let it slide off nowadays. I am only human, and do take offence to some if it is more personal from someone I know, but straight out twits, I pretty much call them a twit and be done with it now.

Hopefully some of these people will find their own resolution one day, and the door is always open for them if they really want to knuckle down and heal themselves.

Thanks Jen,

You are welcome. Yeah, he does have a tough hide but like he says, some things still bother him. He just deals with them a lot better than he used to. Mind you that skill hasn't translated to driving in the car with him.

Anyhow, speaking of taking care. I have just been give the short shift from Anthony to get to bed, it is late after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back