• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

becvan

MyPTSD Pro
Well, that is where I am. I'm on the Minnesota border of International Falls (it's a three minute walk) so anyone in Minnesota is also close. Pm me if your in the area.

Bec

No longer live here.. see other thread.

Well I'm not in the area, but I wanted to comment that where you live is a really beautiful part of Ontario. I used to live in Ontario, but not close to there... take a wild guess where I lived (CFB Petawawa!). Anyways I believe Fort Frances is where my father used to take us fishing sometimes... Rainy Lake and Rainy River... does that sound familiar? If that's the same place I love it!

I could throw a stone into Rainy River right now and it's a five mintue walk to Rainy Lake. Yes beautiful area. Ahhh, the fishing and hunting here. I can't imagine living anywhere else to be truthful. I dated a guy from Pet... LOL...

Bec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back