• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Found a good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjon

Confident
found a good point about all the poo ive been through over the years, the demons that have tormented me for years have left me a bit of a tough old boot at times, so when a pile of poo fell on me i didnt even blink, doesnt even match up to the pains and visions i have dealt with for years, so good point of being a bit nuts, the average poo can look a bit mild after going to hades. but i still managed to stab meself in the head with a chair today which wound me up something rotten,lol, demons from hades no worries, but chairs their different they can wind me up, all ruddy silly. lol seen the new smilies, :smoking:

That is kinda funny at the same time.... thinking about poo falling on you... I am wondering exactly what situation you were in to have poo fall on you???

:think:

lol, ok local saying, something bad happens, could be referred to as a big pile of poo, or a big pile of s;it fell out the sky and landed on me, or the old favourite sh;t happens. with many variations on the theme, lol, could have phrased last post better having re read it, could be taken i was cleaning out a long drop or something. but was referring to general bad things happening.

ok in the interests of international relations here are a few common words that change depending on where you are. cant remember many at the moment but heres a few.

petrol station - garage - service station - servo

packet of cigarettes - pack of fags - ciggy - smokes

feel free to add any which may be useful. been a while since i was in aus, so memories not up to much on language at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back