Free Windows 10 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20280

UH.......... windows 7 is bad enough, windows 8/8.1 are just plain SZHITERSIZZLE!

Windows 9 was scrapped because it DID NOT WORK!

Windows 10 Yeah RIGHT!

Sorry too much experience with microsoft, I am going to stick to my calculator thanks. the one with the beads on wooden poles,

Kind Regards Mr Laurie :D

Recovery4Me

MyPTSD Pro
I normally download from Microsoft it's self and have been waiting patiently as it has been all the buzz in IT Land for a bit.
However, I normally wait until the bugs are worked out a tad before I jump on board and check CNET to see how they rate it. I am sure it will be all over the USA as the competing battles here are pretty fierce in the advertising.

anthony

Founder
Why charge it?
Well... up until the last few years, Microsoft have had the monopoly on desktop OS that is as user friendly as possible, but with more people shifting to mobile nowadays, Microsoft have very little in that market compared to Apple and Google. This very website has nearly a 53% mobile user base. That is huge... some years back it was about 20%, then it just doubled and continued to rise. It continues every year still.

Microsoft thought they could never be obsolete, but the problem is that everything and anything can be obsolete depending on what people want. The less you listen, the faster you become obsolete, in technology.

anthony

Founder
I honestly didn't think too many would still be running older than Win 7. Vista was just garbage, forcing anyone to upgrade, and XP is very old and ancient in the scheme of security, let alone software support.

rainbow1

MyPTSD Pro
I work in a hospital and all our PC's are on XP - there is a major upgrade in progress just now to Windows 7! Most places/people cannot afford to update, many don't know they should or how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.