Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopykat

MyPTSD Pro
I’m not really sure where else to post this so I apologize if it’s in the wrong spot.

About 6 months ago I had a disc replaced in my cervical spine bc of the attack I sustained at work from one of the people I worked w. I was in PT for over 3 months and was improving and now all of a sudden I’m not for the past month. I’m starting to have worst symptoms than before surgery, my left arm goes dead at times and is in a lot of pain in my shoulder, back and neck. My ring and little fingers go numb, I’ve lost significant grip strength again to where I can’t hold things w my left hand which sucks bc I do everything w my left hand. I can’t sleep bc of pain and no position is comfortable and well anxiety. I’m getting numbness down my left side now which is new. I have to get X-rays and an MRI tomorrow bc they want to see if the artificial disc collapsed or caused other herniations. See the doctor Friday and then will probably have to do a nerve study. They said I may have to have surgery again but on what they don’t know yet. I am just so fed up w all this. It’s been over a year since my injury and I can’t even try to move on. And there’s legal battles. I don’t even know how to cope anymore, this has probably legit been the worst year of my life. Thanks for listening and reading, just needed to vent I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.