• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Gates expertise is unsurpassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord! Anti-Vaxx proganda. This is gonna get ugly!

Bill Gates did not forceablly vaccinate children. What you miss out of that is the line of mothers holding their babies begging for a vaccination.

That's is far as I got in this as my eyes cannot roll that far. Please do some real research of what Bill Gates has done with vaccinations. And we have completely gotten rid of diseases that used to kill millons of people with vaccinations. Sure, you CAN choose (sadly) to not vaccinate you or your children, but the other children at your child's schools, their parents aren't choosing that and neither are the people you are around.

There's no doubt that PATH has a track record for exploiting loopholes in foreign governments, supporting accelerated research that is likely responsible for the deaths of non-consenting individuals. Some of them are minors. Most of the recent controversy surrounds the Gardasil vaccine (used against HPV, as a possible preventative against cervical cancers) specifically - that's what the bulk of Mums article is about. The article then ties things to the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates, and his very considerable wealth, how it becomes difficult to separate his philanthropy from his agenda.

That's all fair game, as far as I'm concerned. But - as far as I'm aware - there's no proven causal link between Gardasil and Autism. Correlation isn't causation.

Not sure what this has to do with PTSD, or Covid. But if people want to read deeper into the issue, the link Mums provided has good follow-through links, and you can make up your own minds.

I'm going to lock this, because managing a vaccination debate thread is too far away from what the site is here to do. Forums that tackle that topic, or broader-based health topics, are better places to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back