Getting punished for someone else's actions

Theasylumsystem

Confident
I don't know why my friend is pulling away from me. I don't understand what I've done to them personally to make them hate me. I don't get it.

One friend f*cked up and got in a fight with them and this friend literally dropped off all the stuff we were working on at my apartment and jus left and is just like leaving me on read. The only thing I can think of that I did was disability related and that f*cking sucks. I hate everything. I don't know what I did and they won't even talk to me to let me communicate with them.

joeylittle

Administrator
One friend f*cked up and got in a fight with them and this friend literally dropped off all the stuff we were working on at my apartment and jus left and is just like leaving me on read.
Sorry, I'm having trouble following... Is it related to things in this other thread of yours?

Your title says "getting punished for other people's actions", but it sounds from your post like you do think there is an action you are responsible for.

Theasylumsystem

Confident
Sorry, I'm having trouble following... Is it related to things in this other thread of yours?

Your title says "getting punished for other people's actions", but it sounds from your post like you do think there is an action you are responsible for.
it's a bit of both. this person told me they want nothing to do with me anymore and that i let our relationship be one-sided which i don't f*cking understand but it all f*cking started because they got in a fight with another friend of ours so now I'm done with people. I'm done with it all.