• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Go To See A Furry Healer - Pet Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornsnakes are GORGEOUS !!! Our little Shitzu "Lilbit" is the greatest. She knows my mood, when the headache is really bad, if I'm nervous about a seizure and when I'm in a good mood she will play all day long. Sometimes she just curls up next to me and is a better listener than any human. We have a cat too but he's a S***head. Right now he's at the vet losing his manhood (hahahahahahaha). Had fish at one time but they just stare at you like your stupid. Here's a pic of "Lilbit"

Oops:

Attachments

• DSC_0148 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0148 (Small).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC_0040 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0040 (Small).JPG
    65 KB · Views: 209
I too love reptiles and find the Corn Snake gorgeous, however, I was going to purchase one once and the person at the shop said they are quite the escape artists. So...I passed as not everyone in my house are fans of herps.

There is only 1 problem with snakes for me: they need to eat whole rats and mice, sometimes alive...

You can buy locking lids pretty reasonably for their tanks...I have one with a padlock on it! I love my snake, but not enough to risk waking up with him curled up in my bed some winter night! LOL

I feed mine frozen/thawed..most of the time they will eat prekilled unless they have been conditioned to eat live. However, if mine ever developes a taste for live prey he will be searching for another home ;)

Oh..and they are surprisingly very relaxing to handle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back