• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship God only knows how much i tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmun8

Learning
And just like that after a almost a 4 year relationship. It’s done. Just got the news and with evidence that he’s seeing someone else. And already public in social media....of coarse. Even put its public and unblocks me fir me too see. And Just to think, one month ago he wanted to make it work because he knew everything we went through and everything he knew he made me go through; but that I never gave up on him and always had faith in him, because I loved him and accepted him unconditionally. That it would be a waste to give up on something so special and pure after all these years together. Little by little knowing the true him and the dark side of him also since day one. I just feel so betrayed simply because I gave my all in this relationship, and I really did feel it and I know he did too. He showed me the real loving pure him to me and my daughter and was always there fir us as a great spouse/father to us. It’s just like at least he could have had the courage to at least tell me “don’t wait for me like other times” “move on” or even if it would hurt me “I’m seeing someone else”...but to end it like this? I don’t even feel jealous right now. Im just feeling so betrayed and disrespected but eventhough everything I have been through with him, the wonderful and the bad days/moments I wish him the best. But that’s it. And I thank God simply because he came in my life to show me how it feels like to be loved and cared by a person and how capable I am of loving someone by doing everything by heart and the impossible also for a person. Of course I know someone else may come in my life and show me this feeling again, maybe even more or different; but it’s wonderful to know how LOVE feels. All I know is that one day he will realize and remember all the good and dark moments of his and when I ALWAYS stood there for him right my his side. This year 2018 started horrible. Last year was going bad to than hooes of getting married and starting a family again. Eventhough it was never settled. But it was by far the best year lf progress. I never liked the isolations (2 days, 2 weeks or 4 months at most) He would be one to do it all the time when he couldn’t hold himself anymore and I couldn’t do anything else but accept it and let him be. To than always come back with the, I need you, I really want this, I’m going to try my best, we can do this, I believe in me and us, you make me happy. Therapy, medications, hospitalization and all other ways just to make it work... But I always feared In this to happen. But this year was different. And it happened. Now I’m feeling all the weight of All the years before I held and lived, the ups and the downs, the anger, the panicking, the confusions, everything! Everything fallong right on top of me like a cold bucket of freezing water. Im trying my best to remember the good days, the true him, the adventures and road trips, the accomplishment together, the laughter and of all the love. And I try so hard and when I look at a photo of him or us, I seriously feel like I don’t know him anymore like a complete stranger. Never in my life has that happened to me. Amd I don’t doubt he really dis love me because he really did show it to me except the dark days. He was a completely other person. I wish him the best either way, but thats it. Nothing else. But all I ask myself is after everything why end it like this? At least for some respect he could have told me and not let me waiting like all the other times.

I just needed to get this out.
Thank you for all you supporters in everything you do and hang in there. We are really capable of loving so deeply a person unconditionally.

And just like that after a almost a 4 year relationship. It’s done. Just got the news and with evidenc...
Sorry this happened to you. He probably won't be much happier where he's going either if he switches on a partner like that. She'll realize pretty quick that his demon is something not to be trifled with.

Sorry this happened to you. He probably won't be much happier where he's going either if he switches...
I know!!! I wish then the Best! But she will realize it. And he will too. Not that I’m special or anything, but we went through so much. Now its back to me and focusing on me and my daughter. Thank you :)

Sorry your hurting. Moving on can be hard. But it can also be a new happy start. Focusing on what makes you and your daughter happy. Try new things, meet new people. Go out with friends and enjoy yourself. Sending hugs if you except :hug:

if he trys to come back dont take him you and your daughter shoulb be treated better. my dad was in and out of my life alot when I was growing up it was hard.

Sorry to hear and hugs

Has anyone on here ever had anxiety that their sufferer is dating or romantically intrested in someone else

Sorry your hurting. Moving on can be hard. But it can also be a new happy start. Focusing on what makes...
Thank you! Im doing my best! And some days are really good and others are just deep in a way that I just feel betrayed by him. Im not even jealous because I can accept it and move on and wish them the best even when there posting pictures all over social media and putting it public for me to see. Very intentional. I blocked them and not even let that get to me. And when I saw it and saw there intentions it didn’t even hurt. Because I know I gave my all. I know that i tried and was there for him and he would always know that and thank me for being there and holding up to so much and he would always apologize when he would be on bad days and treat me badly, verbally and emotionally. And that I loved him unconditionally. But to just end it like this and in this way is shocking for me and I feel betrayed and lied and used. I know I deserve better and now im healing and accepting how he decided to end it and now I can be free and live my life also.

Thank you!!! Just a little venting!! Big hugs!!

if he trys to come back dont take him you and your daughter shoulb be treated better. my dad was in...
Nooooooo! This time will definitely not be like the other isolations. I would always know that he would isolate but not with the cheating, just to need soace and be alone. But this time?? Noopeeeee! He fall in love with someone else in an “isolation” period. Not falling for it. I even feel different about it. The other times would be sad and crying and he would ALWAYS come back with a plan set and ready to do it. For himself and us beach we loved each other because he knew without help it wouldn’t get better. Sometimes he wouldn’t quit or start but at least try. But now??? There happily ever after. So bye for that. No more chances for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back