• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Going back and fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaim

New Here
I’ve been going on and off to the hospital for suicide attempts and depression. I have undiagnosed depression but I took the test and the results will come back soon.
Anyways, I’m in the hospital right now, I have been for 3 days. The doctors can‘t trust me.
I can’t take life.

What do you mean when you say "the doctors can't trust you"?

What's your support network like? Family, friends, therapist?

Very sorry your going through this

I've spent a lot of time in that cycle.

The hospital kept me alive when my illness meant I couldn't do that myself. That was an important role, and I wouldn't be where I am without that.

But, crucially, it was a safety backstop. It was the therapy work I did outside hospital, and building up my support network and coping strategies, that broke the hospital cycle for me.

Stay safe, engage with the hard work as much as you can. Change is inevitable.

I went through a period like that. I'm sorry you're suffering so much but at least you're safe. I hope you can feel better enough to start working through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back