• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Going to Try for Chat This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
If people are up for a good time, then I will certainly be in the chat this weekend. I need a good relief session, and those certainly do that.

If you get nervous thinking about attending, you really shouldn't, as most people tend to come off feeling pretty good having a good laugh and chat with others from around the world.

Look forward to anyone in this weeks chat as per normal timings.

I may be back in Texas this weekend. I will take the cam and try if I can hi jack a wireless. Unless I am finally asleep LOL. But if at mom's I doubt it. I will try.

I have other plans unfortunately, which I hate cos I love chats! I'll check in when I get back but it'll be about 3 or 4 hours after the start of chat so I doubt anyone will still be there by then!

I may actually put my teeth in (LOL) comb the hair, put on a face, and meet you there....OMG what am I getting myself in for???? 4pm???? Is that the time for us here on the East coast in the States?????

I have to be nuts.....OMG I am I have PTSD!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Well, its 6am Sunday morning here for me in Australia.... I made it so it met Saturday afternoon for most of you.... damn it. I am getting up early though and going for an early morning chat with anyone who wants in. I need a good de-stress session, and those do it nicely every time. Cya all in their at your appropriate time.

Nice to chat with you all yesterday. Sorry for my sudden departure. A friend called round unexpectedly so I had to shut the chat down.

Nice to see you all too. I'll see if I can sort out my webcam for next time.

This week end's chat was so up lifting . It's been such a long time to that i'v been able to talk with others.
irnonic i guess but,we all all a same sort of feelings and boundies that can't be shared with others.Because we don't fit in or have hard time doning so because what has happened to us .:kiss:

I always get upset and depressed whenever you guys chat, I am jealous, as the few times I have chatted in the past, I always felt upset later on and this has resulted in my having chat phobia all over again. However since I revealed that I have autism in my diary the other day, suddenly I feel like I want to try chatting again, not webcam, but just text chatting on the forum, so expect to possibly see me at one of the weekly chats in the next couple of weeks! I'm really going to try hard to overcome my fear. Then possibly, eventually I can move on to microphone and web cam. At least that will be my ultimate goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back