• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Good Riddance Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this!!

Going waaaay out of my way to support a relationship (as requested by CPS/the courts) between a minor relative and absent bio-parent (who I 100% gave the benefit of the doubt and worked very hard to support through this process)…for the bio-parent to be a complete jerk and peace out…blaming the minor to their face and being very unkind….to find out the bio-parent made a statement to the court saying that I’ve jeopardized the relationship between them. I could scream and pull all my hair out.

Burning this one for 2022!!

I'm going to leave our money problems behind. Now that J and I are making decent money we don't have to worry about bills like we used to. I have worried my entire adult life about money. I am done with that!!

For the first time in my life I am able to buy what I want not just what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back