• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Got what looks like a C section scar and from what im aware im a virgin and have never been pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Not Active
4ipd1e4k92561.png
5itvia0p92561.png

No memory of any other surgery or accident? I have abdominal scars and have never been pregnant. One was surgery , and one was a burn . Hope you can settle your mind with an answer :)

I hope you can find answers. I forgot most of my life before college until recently. It's hard to not know things about yourself. I wish you luck and healing.

No memory of any other surgery or accident? I have abdominal scars and have never been pregnant. One was surgery , and one was a burn . Hope you can settle your mind with an answer :)
Not surgery for sure showed my mom and she said i probably cut myself and its obviously not that

Not surgery for sure showed my mom and she said i probably cut myself and its obviously not that

Can I ask why it’s obvious that it’s not a cut scar?

some of my surgery scars I can see the marks where the stitches scared separate to the incision for example ( but not all of the surgery scars).

Do you have a therapist you are talking to ? This seems a really good thing to bring to them. Also, have you asked to see your medical records? If you had medical intervention for something it will be in there. But if it was a cut or injury medical intervention for which legal help was not sought that won’t help .

Can I ask why it’s obvious that it’s not a cut scar?

some of my surgery scars I can see the marks where the stitches scared separate to the incision for example ( but not all of the surgery scars).

Do you have a therapist you are talking to ? This seems a really good thing to bring to them. Also, have you asked to see your medical records? If you had medical intervention for something it will be in there. But if it was a cut or injury medical intervention for which legal help was not sought that won’t help .
Never said it wasn't a cut scar just isn't self inflicted it look like a c section done by someone not professional since it have healed badly have told therapist and shown she said it look like a c section as well and asked if i had had a baby or something

Well, that could be a lot of things...including pictures of some random person's body pulled off the internet.

The member has disabled their account; @Stranger

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back