• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Happy I Found This Forum - Been Feeling Very Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum meohmy... glad to have you here. Your no longer alone, and we are here to talk with, support you and help you.

What an age we live in. It is morning here in Toronto, Canada. You are in Australia. We both have felt pain. I was recently diagnosed with chronic, severe ptsd.

Yep... and night here, 9pm actually. Yes, pain is certainly nothing new to me, both mentally and physically, as with most here. So what gave you PTSD meohmy?

Glad you found us...

I am happy I have found this chat room. I have felt very alone for awhile.

We all know what feeling alone is....all of us on this forum....you are now among friends who have also experience aloneness:crazy-eye It's just part of our PTSD experience....When you feel alone get to this site and post whatever is bothering you...feel free to rant and rave too!!!! You are not alone anymore!!!!! .....PEACE.....wildfirewildone:hello:

Hello Meohmy. Don't feel alone anymore, whatever feelings roar up in you. Vent them here. Support and advice will come.

Hey Meohmy! Welcome to a place that's very comforting. We all understand each other's pain and are able to relate to our feelings. Hang up your coat, kick off your shoes, and sit back and relax a while!

Hi Meohmy, welcome...As everyone has already said, you're not alone. Feel free to rant and rave here. Glad you found this place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back