• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Happy Thanksgiving Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy1

MyPTSD Pro
Happy Thanksgiving week to all,
I know it can sometimes be hard to find things to feel thankful for when our trauma has us feeling like walking death. Just the same, I hope you find something to be thankful for this week and someone to share it with. If you can't find anyone else, then share it with me!

I am thankful for you. I am thankful for each tiny little moment when I find reprieve from my angst. I am thankful for family and friends even though my relationship with them may not be ideal. I am thankful for a new start every day.

I plan to have Thanksgiving dinner with my mom. I am thankful for that!

Due to losing a love interest over my PTSD last year, I have something of a blue Christmas theme going on in my heart just now. But at least we are still friends. I'm thankful for that.

Wishing you the best,
Woodsy

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving 😊 I truly enjoy reading your posts. They are insightful, witty and balanced with a great sense of humor.

T
I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving 😊 I truly enjoy reading your posts. They are insightful, witty and balanced with a great sense of humor.
Thank you @WonderWriter,

I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. Trying to relate to others and hopefully encouraging them is also therapuetic for me.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to have dinner with my mom.

Your fellow survivor,
Woodsy1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back