Having trouble getting support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crying Lady

New Here
Made a post to share something traumatic that happened to me and most of the commenters on the thread were basically saying what happened to me was normal.

They don't bother to understand you or how you feel but find the faults in other things you said and twist it.

LittleBigFoot

Policy Enforcement
I apologize if I didn’t come across supportive, to me it seemed like several people *were* very supportive of your view. I just wanted to point out that the science is there and why some people like me feel the way we do. I also wanted to point out that you seem to have a lot of religious and emotional trauma that I feel like would be a better focus in your therapy since those seem to be the roots of where you are trying to make children out to be bad. Children don’t inherently find anything sexual in say grabbing a nipple (think Texas titty twisters) or walking in on a shower (you just happen to be somewhere they want to be too). For most children who haven’t been exposed by an adult are not going to find anything sexual about stuff like that. I’m really not trying to minimize your feelings, I just feel like there’s a bigger root that should be the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.