• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship He called my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lola1969

New Here
So he’s isolated with for a little over a month now however he reached to my daughter my phone. Funny thing is he blocked she and I from Facebook and has blocked me from all communication networks. He called and asked how she and I were doing. They are not exceptionally close but he would call her if he needed to talk to her or we would go out and eat with her. She did spend a weekend at his apartment once (she’s 19 years old). The conversation was quick because she’s on vacation with her Dad and he wasn’t aware of that. He ended the conversation with, “hit me up when you get back and keep this conversation a secret “. Any thoughts on that?

With a history of addiction, incarceration, refusing treatment and meds, there is a wide number of possibilities as to why he would ask an ex’s daughter to start keeping secrets.

Seems manipulative and unhealthy.

I’d suggest you and your daughter cease contact on your end until he gets back into treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back