• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hello! CPTSD and DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlesoul

New Here
Hello! I’m new here and new to seeking this kind of support, I have CPTSD and DID which developed as a chldhd trffcking victim (sorry I can’t spell it out without panicking). I have serially entered bad spaces with bad people since my tfcing ended at age 9ish- I’m 20 almost 21- i left my last abser 180 days ago, do not speak to my life givers and have been in therapy for almost a decade. I cannot work and am currently attempting to get on SSI, it is a process which is meant for me to fail at and I am struggling not to fall back into where I was before. I’m trying to figure this all out- but I don’t even know how to be a person. I apologize if any of what I write sounds dissociative. I spend every day just trying to manage my symptoms and don’t feel I have a lot of control over my consciousness, I’m doing my best with what I have. I really don’t know what I’m doing, but I know what the stabilization process is supposed to look like and can recognize a lot of my symptoms so I’m just trying to do those things right now-
I hope this is alright

Hi welcome. So glad you're here! I hope you find all the healing you need on your journey. I know what it feels like just seemingly managing symptoms everyday all day. I hope you can rest soon.

Hello! I’m new here and new to seeking this kind of support, I have CPTSD and DID which developed as a chldhd trffcking victim (sorry I can’t spell it out without panicking). I have serially entered bad spaces with bad people since my tfcing ended at age 9ish- I’m 20 almost 21- i left my last abser 180 days ago, do not speak to my life givers and have been in therapy for almost a decade. I cannot work and am currently attempting to get on SSI, it is a process which is meant for me to fail at and I am struggling not to fall back into where I was before. I’m trying to figure this all out- but I don’t even know how to be a person. I apologize if any of what I write sounds dissociative. I spend every day just trying to manage my symptoms and don’t feel I have a lot of control over my consciousness, I’m doing my best with what I have. I really don’t know what I’m doing, but I know what the stabilization process is supposed to look like and can recognize a lot of my symptoms so I’m just trying to do those things right now-
I hope this is alright
Welcome. I hope you can heal and that this community will assist you on your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back