• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hello. diagnosed with ptsd 2 years ago. not something you can discuss with anyone, feels very alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinker

New Here
So hi. I guess my name and age to start tinker or tink and 21. Aussie dx ptsd for 2 years. I guess I just stumbled across this sight and for one of the first times I feel like I'm not alone. Even though I know I'm not, it feels like I am. It's not like you can talk about what has happened/how it has effected you with your aunt or teacher or employee or daughter etc. so yeah hi guess I'll have a look around and find my bearings but nice to 'meet' you

Welcome, glad you found us... a lot to read, people who relate and support.... and now you are a part of it.... glad you are here !!

Agreed! Welcome to the forum.

It does take a bit of exploring to get your bearings, but it's worth it. As you said, I joined specifically because all of a sudden I met so many people who speak my language. It was overwhelming.

As you read different threads, I think you'll see that here, you should feel free to share as much or little as you're comfortable with.

You have a lot of supporters. We look forward to getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back